Generally our competition shotguns differ from the field models on the following points.
Competition shotguns are offered with:
1. Barrels in longer lengths.
2. Ribs that are wider and will have a mid bead installed.
3. Chokes that will be of the extended type (in most cases) and configured for the shooting discipline.
4. More weight to help reduced recoil fatigue.
5. Stocks that are configured for the discipline you will be shooting
6. Stocks that have a larger pad area for reduced felt recoil
7. A palm swell in the grip area to offer better control.
8. Competition over/under models come with a manual safety, Field over/under models have an automatic safety.
You can view our complete line of field and competition shotguns here.